Work hard, give freely, love joyously, think deeply, enjoy innocence, don't grow up too fast, be creative, never give up, learn loads, pray often, dare to be different, forgive but don't forget, respect others, joke, laugh, sing, dance, scream, cry, hurt, heal, and always love the life you are living. Each day is a blessing.

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Calculus homework is not fun.  It is almost as bad as English homework.  Right now I am working on a derivatives worksheet that is making me regret taking this class :P.  Trig made me think I was starting to like math, but it was just a trick to lure me into the mighty and evil CALCULUS!!!!

Ok, so maybe calculus isn't that bad and I'm overreacting a bit.  Still, I wish that I could just relax in peace without having to do any homework.  I'm sure I'm not the only person who feels that way.

Enough complaining.  I just finished rereading a great book by Victoria Holt book titled The Spring of the Tiger. It's about the daughter of a famous actress in the 19th century and what happens to her after her mother dies and she marries a strange and ruthless man she is not really in love with and moves out to India where he owns a tea plantation.  I love Victoria Holt's books :).  She is probably my number two favorite author.  I recommend any of her books, though my favorites are on my bookshelf below :).  I'm about to start rereading Mistress of Mellyn since it's been long enough since I read it the first time that I don't remember what happens :).  I'm sure it will be fantastic :).

Thanks for reading!!

~Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment