Work hard, give freely, love joyously, think deeply, enjoy innocence, don't grow up too fast, be creative, never give up, learn loads, pray often, dare to be different, forgive but don't forget, respect others, joke, laugh, sing, dance, scream, cry, hurt, heal, and always love the life you are living. Each day is a blessing.

Friday, March 2, 2012

How Clean is Your Dorm Room?

Optimism: I just cleaned my room! ^_^ Usually, my method of cleaning is to let the mess build up until it gets to a level that I can no longer stand, then I go on a cleaning spree.  Depending on the mess and how energetic or clean I'm feeling, I may just tidy up a bit, or, like tonight, I might go the full mile and vacuum, wipe surfaces, and put everything into actual places where things should go.  It feels so incredibly nice to sit in a room that's not a disaster area.  
Pessimism: I hope this can stay clean until at least Wednesday.  Honestly, though, I'll give it till about Monday.  If I hit Tuesday, I'll be lucky.  Another bit of pessimism: I don't have my VCR with me, even though I just bought about 5 or 6 VHS tape movies from the Book Bazaar.  I should probably get that, since I bought some pretty awesome movies that I want to watch.

I also bought Katharine Graham's Personal History, several chapters of which I have to read for my CEO Business Honors class (and I have to write a paper on her).  I'm actually looking forward to reading it, though, since I like her writing style so far.  If I have time, I'll probably actually read the whole thing :).

Tomorrow (which is actually in 10 minutes...so by the time I post, it'll probably be today) is Erik's 21st birthday! I'm so excited for him :).  He's actually looking forward to it, and as it's in his nature not to care about his own birthdays too much, I'm very happy for him.  My future father-in-law is taking Erik and me to the Chimes tomorrow for dinner, and I am to be the designated driver for the both of them (even though I know they won't be getting smashed.  Erik is just going to be happy to order his own beer.)  

So, if you read this, sweetie, Happy Birthday and I love you!!! :D

Well, I should go now.  Why, I'm not sure, as I honestly don't have much else to do at the moment, except perhaps read Katharine Graham or the Bible, but I can't really think of much else to write about right now.

TTFN!
Victoria

PS: I think blogging is kinda a stress-reliever.  I also just like writing about stuff.  It's like a diary but not :).

No comments:

Post a Comment