Wonderful news, Ghost Readers!! On June 2, 2012, I officially became Mrs. Victoria Herrmann! Yes, that's right! I got married :D!! I'm very excited to share this with you, as all of you readers are invisible and non-existent, and I'm happy to imagine your utter enthusiasm for my happy news :). Thank you all so very much!
Erik and I are very happy :). I love getting to see him every day, and I try hard to make his day when he comes home from work (and I think I succeed). I have discovered that I really don't mind house work, so long as its my own house I'm cleaning. I've also been eating much better than usual due to the fact that I have three chefs living in my house (it's not usually a good idea for me to be in the kitchen by myself. I often create more trouble and mess than food). Tyler (Erik's brother) is staying with us for the summer, and I spend most of the day with him while Erik and his dad are both at school/work. I enjoy having him around. We've been watching Doctor Who!! He likes it, and so does Erik :). (WHO WOULDN'T???)
I've also been doing some writing. I've written a decently long sequence towards the middle of the story, and I really like it. Perhaps as soon as we get Internet here, I'll post it (or parts of it). I wrote the section where my main character meets the secondary main character. It's quite interesting, if I do say so myself.
Sooooo...I finished my second semester of college with a 4.0, and I'm so excited!! I worked pretty hard for that (particularly in Latin), and it's a big step up from my 3.1 first semester! I'm excited for next semester, as I'm taking a grammar class and my first 3000 level English class!!
I'll post some pictures of the wedding soon!! Rachel took my pictures for me, and she also did my hair (and Shannon's too...Shann was my maid of honor). Everything was incredibly beautiful!!! My dress was from the antique village in my town, and it was perfect! I also wore pearls, and with my hair up and everything, I felt like I looked like I stepped out of the 40s or 50s or something!! Erik and I danced to "La Vie En Rose" by Louis Armstrong, I danced to "Earth Angel" from Back to the Future with my dad, and "Let's Take the Long Way Around the World" by Ronnie Milsap with my stepdad. Everything was so perfect, and I couldn't have imagined a better wedding :).
Well, that's all for now, Ghost Readers!!
TTFN,
Mrs. Herrmann
PS: I can't stand Tony Bennett. He never really sounded that great, and now he just sounds like an old guy talking into a microphone. And his idea of artistic genius is Lady Gaga. The guy's a jerk and completely nuts.
No comments:
Post a Comment