Work hard, give freely, love joyously, think deeply, enjoy innocence, don't grow up too fast, be creative, never give up, learn loads, pray often, dare to be different, forgive but don't forget, respect others, joke, laugh, sing, dance, scream, cry, hurt, heal, and always love the life you are living. Each day is a blessing.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

11 Days and Counting

Pessimism: I have 11 days of high school left.
Optimism: I HAVE 11 DAYS OF HIGH SCHOOL LEFT!!!!!!!!!!

I know it's contradictory, but it's really hard to decide if I'm happy or sad that I'm almost finished.  Some days my countdown feels like a tease, but others it feels like a ticking time bomb.

Realistically, here's my pessimism for the day: Exams SUCK.  There are no two ways about it.  Honestly, have you ever met anyone who likes them??  Even the teachers hate giving them!!!  I have exams in three weeks, and they are making my stress level slowly rise...it'll probably reach  an unstable level sometime over Easter break. :P

Optimism: I have a new dress that is very pretty :).  And now I get to wear it to my band concert Thursday :).  It made my day!!!

I have some advice for whoever may read this.  Tip: Don't lose your headphones.  They are a pain to try to find again, and it's likely that someone else will assume YOUR headphones belong to them and take them.

Also, Harry Potter fans should check out the Butterbeer Experience (a WROCK band).  They are AMAZING, particularly their song about the Tale of the Three Brothers....LOVE IT!!!!! :D

Well, gotta go play some SIMS 3!!!!  BEST GAME EVER (besides Banjo-Kazooie...)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Victoria

PS: Lately I've been reading the "sci-fi but not really" genre, and some really cool books to check out are The Host, Pathfinder, Birthmarked, and my current read, Incarceron.  They are all really good!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment