I'm about to cut my own hair. I've only done this once before in my life when I was 15. I cut my own bangs because they were too long (I kept cutting and cutting in an attempt to get them straight, and so when Lindsay, my hairdresser, fixed them, they ended up slightly shorter than I wanted. Luckily, I liked them anyways.) I'm only going to cut my bangs, because they are now over 2 inches past my chin (which BUGS ME!!!), but I'm actually quite terrified at my own daring nerve. I may very well end up looking like an idiot.
I know I'm probably making a bigger deal out of this than I should, since I know people cut their own hair all the time. However, unlike many 5-year-olds, I recognize the irreparable damage that I could do to myself. Luckily, I'm getting my hair cut professionally in a week, so if I screw up, I won't have long to wait until I can get it fixed.
We'll see how this goes.
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
OH. MY. GOSH. I just CUT my OWN HAIR.
I think it's alright....I just dried it and everything...I haven't looked too carefully yet since I'm a BIT too busy freaking out.
*calms down* Breathe in...breathe out...
I think it's ok. It's probably actually a really horrible job, but it doesn't look bad or anything, so I think :). I'm decently pleased with it :).
PHEW!!
Well, that's all for tonight, I guess. I'll probably blog this weekend about going to see The Woman in Black, so be prepared for another freak-out post, Ghost Reader ;).
Goodnight, sleep tight, squash those bed bugs!!!
TTFN,
Victoria
PS: I watched the Third Man tonight with Katelyn, and I didn't really like it. I hate ambiguous endings.
I guess we'll see how it looks when I have lunch with you! I'm sure it's fine, though.
ReplyDeleteI've trimmed mine up a few times & nobody ever noticed if it was a bad job.