Work hard, give freely, love joyously, think deeply, enjoy innocence, don't grow up too fast, be creative, never give up, learn loads, pray often, dare to be different, forgive but don't forget, respect others, joke, laugh, sing, dance, scream, cry, hurt, heal, and always love the life you are living. Each day is a blessing.

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

*Sigh*

I still don't know the identity of the mysterious Quidditch Valentine person :(.  I'm very disappointed.  I don't understand why said person will not reveal themselves.  It's very frustrating to not know something like this.  At first it was fun, but now I just really want to know :(.

I got my hair cut.  I like it.  I cut off several inches and she fixed my bangs (after chastising me for attempting it myself XD).  IT'S SO SOFT!!! I haven't gotten in cut in over a year, so now it's awesome :).

TEAM ROCKET IS THE BEST TEAM EVER!!!  Not because we will win the Mardi Gras Cup but because we are just awesome in general ;).  We have a little surprise planned for the Cup, and it should be SO much fun!!!  I can't wait!!!  Several of us are working really hard on it, and we think people will like it :).

That's all for now!!

Victoria

PS: I have had "Anything Goes" stuck in my head ALL. DAY.  "In olden days, a glimpse of stocking was looked on as something shocking, but now God knows Anything Goes!" :D

No comments:

Post a Comment